- The family and friends of a 14-year-old Woodside High School freshman who killed herself Saturday are rallying together to bring attention to bullying prevention, via the Daily Press. (Pictured above is the girl’s mother being consoled as she speaks about her daughter.)
- Another round of BRAC could be around the corner, via WVEC.
- You know it’s getting close to summer when competitions are fighting for premium surf turf with the locals who just want to hang 10, via Southside Daily.
- A Lynchburg resident who used to live in Virginia Beach scored big on Wheel of Fortune Monday, claiming almost 14,000 smackaroos and a Hawaiian vacay, via The Virginian-Pilot.
- The #hrweather couldn’t be better today, with an 80-degree high and an abundance of sunshine, via the Daily Press.