- Hiring a lawyer is the state Republicans’ first step in fighting the governor’s order to let ex-felons vote. Via the Daily Press.
- A tourist came to Virginia Beach to party during College Beach Weekend, but she ended up comforting a shooting victim in his final moments. Via the Pilot.
- The City Council of Virginia Beach has been paying toward an oyster program to the tune of $500,000-plus that doesn’t exist, an audit finds. Via Southside Daily.
- This isn’t news if you’ve filled up your tank recently — and of course you have — but AAA says if you think you’re paying too much at the pump right now, you’ve definitely been spoiled. Via the Pilot.
- All week you’re going to need that umbrella … ella … ella … eh … eh … Via the Daily Press.